The Home Buyer Roundtable is a twist on the old concept of a home buyer seminar. Instead of a large group of home buyers listening to a boring lecture and a sales pitch, roundtables are small in nature and designed to incorporate all the home buyers in the room.
Typical Roundtables Will Be:
- Limited to 10 people
- Last about 2 hours
- Half the content will be planned in advance
- Half the content will be come from the home buyers
The Goal of the Roundtables Are:
- To create discussion among the group
- Talk about the issues and concerns relevant to the home buyers at the event
- Form a support group of home buyers that will keep in touch with each other as the home buying process takes place
These events will be held monthly. More information regarding the dates and the content of the Home Buyer Roundtables will be posted here. Send us an email if you would like to be put on the list of homebuyers to be invited to the next event.